Search Engine Optimization depends on various issues. Completing these things is a great SEO signal. Google includes almost 100 major things which directly affect SEO. You can follow these Google ranking factors which absolutely nice thing.
If you become a successful blogger, you must get an SEO ranking first. Because that thing is totally important for blogging. Because a blogger’s success depends on traffic. But you never get a lot’s traffic without SEO.
Google includes various algorithms in its ranks. That help to understand crawler bot original content, links, or other matter. After Google August Core Algorithm Update 2018, these factors still leading. Here I discuss 50 killer ranking signals for getting success quickly.
1. Domain Age: An active and old domain always carries a great thing to boost ranking. In fact, it increases your Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) nicely.
2. WhoIs Record: Fresh WhoIs record great signal for SEO. It can clearly notify Google that, it’s spam-free. But having private WhoIs is bad for a blog’s health.
6. Using HTTPS: Google clearly said that the SSL certificate most important ranking factor. To install an SSL certificate for your blog to secure users’ data.
7. Responsive Design: Almost 55% of web traffic came from mobile devices. Build responsive blog design for all kinds of devices.
8. Keyword in Title: Keep your focus keyword in the article title. That directly increases your Google search ranking. You can use the best keyword research tools for getting the exact post title with optimization.
9. Keyword in Description: There have almost 200 SEO ranking factors. But unless keeping keywords in the meta description, your ranking is never boosted. In fact, CTR will be reduced.
10. Keyword in Heading Tags: From H2 to H6, keep your focus keyword, and long-tail keyword tactically. Because it can boost your search engine visibility.
11. Length of Content: Writing too long an article, is one of the trusted scores. Because this long content will boost ranking immediately.
12. Keyword Density: Google directly gives a penalty if there have keyword stuffing. Just control your density and keep an average 2% each post.
13. Table of Content: This help readers to note the important point of content. They easily go to these points and read the correct timing.
14. Using LSI Keyword: Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is important to boost Google ranking for a new blog. In fact, you can drive more traffic using this technique.
15. Rel=Canonical Tag: If you don’t set URL canonical version, the Google bot may confuse. If you have a www or non-www version, indicate that the bot using the Rel=Canonical tag.
16. Updated Content: Google-like up-to-date articles. That help to increase your search ranking. Update your old content once a month. Most bloggers do these common Search Engine Optimization mistakes. Take it seriously.
17. Duplicate Content: Writing duplicate content totally harmful to SEO. That causes for getting a penalty. Ignore that thing and write evergreen fresh content.
18. Optimize Images: You must use compressed, supported format images to drive image search traffic. Give proper ALT tag with the title. That’s a complete guide for image SEO.
19. Keywords in First Paragraph: Having your main keyword in the first 100 words, is one of the great ranking signals. It’s can attract more readers and improve long time ranking.
20. Spelling Mistakes: SEO is a continuous process. Every Google algorithm update brings something new feature. Right now and in the future, you can’t rank properly except for great spelling articles.
21. Outbound Links: Give some high authority and relevance outbound links are always a great signal. It can bring great SEO success. Google bot identifies that your post really has relevance.
22. Multimedia Usage: Using some images, and videos in your posts, always include extra authority to Google. Readers choose that content that has some interesting and related images. Using YouTube embedded videos is another great point to attract readers.
23. Broken Links Solution: Having broken links in your blog may damage your SEO score. Because these link never carries the value of any pages. Solve these pages and properly boost ranking.
24. Deep Internal Linking: Do you need to boost search engine ranking? Just link your blog’s internal pages deeply and keep relevancy. It also reduces your blog bounce rate.
25. Easy Understandable Article: If there have a proper reading level in content, your readers choose your blog. Because they never choose complex articles. Because it harms them to understand the content summary.
26. Length of URL: You must keep a short post URL. Because long URLs are always ignored by the Google bot. Just keep article’s main name here.
27. Relevant Category: Keeping your content in the right category, is always a good ranking signal. Because the bot detects that it’s in the right category and right place.
28. Breadcrumbs: Using breadcrumbs navigation in posts help readers to access the whole blog easily. In fact, Google also shows results nicely with breadcrumb URLs.
29. Keyword in URL: Keep your keyword in the post URL. Because it’s a great thing to understand both visitors and search engines about the content summary.
30. Bullets and Numbers: Your most important points must be in bullets and numbers. That completely help readers to find some important point in the article.
32. Schema Markup: If you are using Schema, that is one of the biggest trust scores for Google. For that, you can show something special in SERP.
33. Google Search Console and Google Analytics: Most expert bloggers thought that Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools) and Google Analytics greatest parts of traffic generated.
34. Backlink to Root Domain: Building backlinks to your main domain, is one of the trust scores. Because you will be ranked for whole blog content if you have root domain proper linking.
35. Backlink to Targeted URL: To rank your specific posts, you must manually build some quality links for these posts. Because you must rank them first. It’s the greatest off-page search engine optimization method.
35. Anchor Text Density: During backlinking, you must control anchor text stuffing. Keep anchor variation when building links.
36. Competitors Link: Getting backlinks from your competitor’s blog most important chapter. Because their blog is similar to yours and they give some link juice for your blog.
37. Nofollow Links: To build natural backlinks, you must build nofollow links also. Because it brings natural looking when you build too do-follow links.
38. Do Guest Post: Expert blogger said that it’s the father of getting referral traffic. In fact, it boosts your ranking fast. But you must do guest blogging from high authority and related blogs only.
39. Proper 301 Redirect: If your blog has some pages missing or creates a new post, properly redirect them using 301. Because it helps readers to get the same content.
40. Relevant Backlink: Using link-building techniques, to improve SEO value and ranking. That also increases referral traffic. But you must have backlinks from your niche-related blogs. That increases the value of your blog.
41. Authority Links: Getting your links from a high authority site, is one of the good factors. If you have high DA & PA backlinks, then it’s actually a good thing. Getting backlinks from .edu and .gov sites, is another great factor.
42. Natural Links: Having lots of natural links, is always good for blog SEO health. Just build your links manually and no spam here.
43. Link Age: Your backlink age is one of the greatest things about ranking. Because an old link always carries value for ranking. Newly backlinks never give traffic or ranking anyway.
44. Bounce Rate: If your blog has to bounce rate, it completely harms your ranking. Because Google understands that, readers don’t like your blog. Just control your page bounce and boost your ranking.
45. Social Signal: Today social media most important platform worldwide. Lots of traffic is alive here daily. Getting social traffic increases your page authority and also increases your trust score. You can use the social sharing wp plugin for your blog to get more shares.
46. Lot of Comments: If your posts have enough regular comments, it is mostly a good point of blogging. Because Google thought that, readers get enough content from your website.
47. Direct Traffic: Having some direct web traffic is one of the nice SEO matters. Because it increases your traffic and reduces bounce rate. Google always likes this direct traffic.
48. Social Profile: Before starting the SEO step, you must create your social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus). These help to increase your blog trust score and boost traffic on social media.
49. Forget Over Optimization: Over-optimization totally harmful for ranking. That causes for getting a penalty. Just avoid making unnatural backlinks, keyword stuffing, duplicate content, etc.
50. CDN Usage: Content Delivery Network helps the reader to access your blog files from their nearest data center. It helps to load your blog fast and make them satisfied.
Understand the Google Ranking Factors?
If you have a newly launched blog and getting ranking, and traffic fast, then you must follow these factors. Because they completely go beyond your blog. But your blog must have enough quality articles and then follow these major ranking issues. If there have lack of these things, you never succeed in blogging.